Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Today is Rica's first Halloween. She's going to be an orange caterpillar. . . for about 2 minutes until she starts shrieking because she can't move her legs in the costume. We're expecting about 100 kids tonight. I hope the 17 lbs. of candy I bought will be enough.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Rica looks very happy in her spider shirt from Aunt Kerry. I hope she had fun seeing all the action at her front door.

Grammy Paula

Veronica said...

You are very cute my big cousin. My parents were not able to find a dress for me....

Anonymous said...

Hallo Ihr Lieben!!!!
Viele liebe Grüße an die beiden kleinen süßen Cousinen von dem Cousin der Eltern und seiner Familie aus far Germany. Ihr habt ja echt süße Girls. Ich bin leider im Internet noch nicht so fit,dass ich Maxim eine Internetseite einrichten könnte. Naja, vieleicht später irgendwann einmal.
Viele liebe Grüße von Maxim, Mircea, Erika, Dragos und Tina aus Remscheid (Deutschland)